cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

problems with printing plans

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am not educated in the publishing and master layouts components of ac 10. I need to print plans on 24 x 36. I have a master layout set up to arch D with my drawings on it. my problem is i cannot get the same paper size in the page setup, and i cannot create a PDF file to save to. Any information will help!
4 REPLIES 4
Stress Co_
Advisor
Mac or PC?
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.5 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
im on a PC
Stress Co_
Advisor
Mac here.. sorry, I'm no help.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.5 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Thomas Holm
Booster
If you have the correct printer driver (or .ppd file) for the printer/plotter in question you should be able to choose it and set the correct page size.

If the driver isn't available, you could in page setup select a page size half as big as your goal and set page scaling to 50%, produce your pdfs and then instruct the printer to scale them up when printing.

The publisher works just like ordinary printing. The important consideration is to set the master layout at a size that works to print at the available paper size, either at 100 % or scaled.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1