Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.
SOLVED!

Graphisoft Learn

DGSketcher
Legend

Is it me or is the Learn portal hard work?

I just tried to obtain the Native Survey Point - Workflow Guide, (which should really be readily available as a help document), only to be left with this response to clicking on the Download link...

RequestHeaderSectionTooLargeYour request header section exceeds the maximum allowed size.8192TWRJCPQ...

I have cropped the response for security.

I need to use the NSP now, but without the guide I guess I am going to have learn the hard way. Thanks for the help GS, always appreciated how you excel at supporting your customers. 🙄

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

So I am advised by GS that this is another cookie issue and clearing the data files from Safari preferences fixes it.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

So I am advised by GS that this is another cookie issue and clearing the data files from Safari preferences fixes it.

mthd
Ace

Did they do a webinar for the NSP workflow after AC25 ? We could ask them for one because many could benefit from it including me.

Looking forward to the one on scheduling soon. I now understand the DO workflow after the recent webinar. It all helps and anyone on SSA should have free access to the main workflow functions of the latest versions of AC.

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
DGSketcher
Legend

Have you got the workflow guide? It isn't that difficult once you understand the inverted coordinate placement of the survey point.

Not that I know of ? I will have to search for it and refresh how the NSP works so I can use it.

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura