Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 13 crashes when attempting to print to DeisgnJet500

Anonymous
Not applicable
attempting to to print an A1 layout from Archicad 13, it automaticly shuts down when the print option is selected and a bug reporter comes up, unsure what the problem is and how to fix it?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got exactly the same problem. Otherwise program seem to work all right. I've reinstalled AC and updated graphic card drivers but problem is still there.

Sometimes there are error messages "GX.dll not found" and "GSRoot.dll not found" and program starts only on second start.

What is your antivir-program? I've got Panda Cloud...anything to do with it?

Win7 / 64 bit / Geforce GT240
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried printing/plotting to a file? If so it may be an incompatibility with the plotter driver itself. If you can save the plot files you should be able to use Plotflow to get the drawings out.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can get the drawing out through project window (by making a drawing there). But it's complicated if you need prints for quick sketches...
Straight printing (A4) from layout crashes AC, print window doesn't even pop-up.
There's probably a conflict with the printer HP P1102. Guy next door using also AC13 is having an older HP A3 printer, he doesn' t have any problem with this.