Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

WHERE IS MY DRAWING??

Anonymous
Not applicable
while I am working sometimes when I want to se the drawing in 3d it dissapears, I still have it in 2d mode but in 3d it`s gone

where is my drawing.JPG
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Which version of ArchiCAD?

Did you try the "Fit in Window" command (zoom extents)? It is in a menu somewhere (depending on your version and work environment) and there is also an icon at the bottom of the 3D window.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Perspective or parallel 3D view?

If in Perspective view, go to Perspective settings (with building visible in plan view), Shift-click to place camera, Alt-click to place target, make sure camera Z and target Z are similar, hit OK.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you try the "Fit in Window" command (zoom extents)? It is in a menu somewhere (depending on your version and work environment) and there is also an icon at the bottom of the 3D window.

Well I tryed those commands but they don`t work
Anonymous
Not applicable
If in Perspective view, go to Perspective settings (with building visible in plan view), Shift-click to place camera, Alt-click to place target, make sure camera Z and target Z are similar, hit OK.

oky..well :shock:when I am using the "PERSPECTIVE" command, that`s when I cant find my drawing... but when I change to "AXONOMETRY" I see my building YYeHHaa!!!I won`t get fired!!
__archiben
Booster
Lupas wrote:
oky..well :shock:when I am using the "PERSPECTIVE" command, that`s when I cant find my drawing... but when I change to "AXONOMETRY" I see my building YYeHHaa!!!I won`t get fired!!
that means that you were simply looking in the wrong direction in the 'perspective' view. follow s2art's instructions above for redefining your camera position and target viewpoint and you will be able to see the model in both perspective and axonometry windows!

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup