Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

Radeon Vega Frontier Edition and Archicad (windows + Mac)

My observations of this new GPU and it's performance with Archicad. Firstly, it's quite inexpensive for a pro card! This card is intended to be a crossover card, but mainly aimed at software like Archicad. In windows it's fantastic. Very fluid and re...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 21 Fuzzy??

Hey all, my AC21 is very fuzzy visually and has some other visual anomalies. I can have 16, 19, and/or 20 running and switch back and forth for comparison, and it's only 21 that's an issue. (16/19/20 are all crystal clear, no problems.) It's mostly t...

AC21 - distortion.png
Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Archicad with VPN from another country

Hello! I'm planning on going travelling for a longer period of time to another country, and my boss would like me to take a laptop with me and continue working from there part-time/when needed. I was wondering if it is possible to use Archicad throug...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with applying surfaces to slabs and roofs

Hi there - I am trying to apply a surface/material to the exterior of a flat roof on a house. On one wall I would like the color to be different than the rest. When I go to override the color in the dialog box it overrides all of the exterior edges. ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Borrowing a license

I'm trying to borrow the license from my office PC to use whilst I'm at home, to no avail! Could someone help out/point me in the direction as to where I might be going wrong please. When i plug the codemeter key into my laptop, I can't get it to wor...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD vs. 4k screen and DPI scale

Hey All, There was a similar topic, but it was dated back when 20 was not out yet. I want to tell how disappointed I am with the scalability of the new interface. I'm not talking about the icons, I'm talking about everything else around it. Seems lik...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes