Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

Some users can't load libraries

We have a file in our office that two people can open and work with and two others cannot. When those who cannot unload all the libraries the file opens. The libraries are loaded from a server, all machines are running the latest updates. Does anyone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

switching from demo version to commercial version

I'd like to install the program the right way from the start so I don't loose my demo version files. My program arrived with no instructions, but I did get the CD for version 13, and the key. What is the sequence? Should I uninstall the demo version ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 13

Hi, I recently downloaded ArchiCAD 13 again (my laptop's hard drive died so I lost all my programs, it used to work fine no problems) and now each time I install it and start it up it comes up with a message saying "ArchiCAD 13.0.0 component has stop...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pdf's not visible in rotated orientation

PDF files imported into ArchiCad do not display when the using a rotated orientation. They display fine in non-rotated views. In my current project, north is to the right in all plan views. We got drawings back from structural as pdf's and placed the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

window default setting

i just installed archicad 13 student version and i found out that inside the window default setting where you have the window builder but instead of window builder setting shows it shows a "window sliding setting" and that goes the same when i select...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

window default setting

i'd just download archicad 13 and i just find out that inside the window default setting there is no window builder setting but there's window sliding setting which is different from what i usually experience at school. I open my drawing from school ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot save PLN file message

All, I really need to know if these happens to you. I am stepping out from my computer for at least an hour or so with my AC13 project open, but when I come back and try to work on my file and save I get "CANNOT SAVE PLN FILE" Very annoying and it ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation error

Dear members, can someone pls help? I have used archicad 13 and previous versions on my pc with no problem, Then I upgraded to win 7 32 bit. Archicad would not install, The installer extracts file and then put only a log and a lic file in the graphis...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes