Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Door & Window Builder w/ AC10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a project (started in AC9) that I received form someone that uses Cadimage Door and Window builder. The File came to me as an archive file and the extracted library contains a Cadimage folder with DWB files. When attempting to view any wall with a window or door in 3D, I receive the Warning "Can't find the Macro: DWB35_Leaf_regular, called at line 376 in the 3D script of the file DWB35_Leaf.gsm"

Any advice would be great. I am currently using the file within AC10.
2 REPLIES 2
Chazz
Enthusiast
Someone else may know this better than moi, but I believe that an archive does not automatically save all of the called macros. Better to get the whole library from the author of the file.

'Course, without a license to DWB, you won't be able to manipulate the penetrations but I think you are supposed to at least be able to see them.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Someone else may know this better than moi, but I believe that an archive does not automatically save all of the called macros. Better to get the whole library from the author of the file.
correct, which is a major problemo with GDL scripting vs portability of such lib parts using CALL directive.
::rk