cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

File not found at line 560 of windowsilltrim.gsm

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I've been using Archicad 9 for a year professionally, my understanding of GDL script is not great, and I keep getting this error (File not found at line 560 of windowsilltrim.gsm) whenever I create a section or view my model in 3D. The error occurs many times in a row, can someone here steer me in the right direction?!!!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this from std AC9 (or std AC9 SE) lib or 3rd party object?

You need to load missed file. But 1st you need to know wich one. In case when you load separate objects (means not full lib.).
To find missed file name (if it's not appears in Warning Dialog) open windowsilltrim.gsm and goto line 560. If cann't read scripts just copy/paste line 560 into this post. Maybe we find any solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Heya,

Thanks for steering me in the right direction!! Ok, I have narrowed it down to the culprit, its a Vent Window, in the special section of the ArchiCad object library. I have the script open, can you tell me a quick way of finding line 560?"

Thanks!
TomWaltz
Participant
With the code window open, press Ctrl-L (or Command-L on Mac) and type in the line number.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Just want to thank everyone for helping me out here. (I'm using recently expanded libraries, but haven't altered any properties of any objects)

Ok, this is the line 560 from the 3D script, when I open the GDL object in ArchiCad. The 3d script window is the only one with a line 560.

ROTY calpha+cbetarl

Look forward to nutting this out.

ben williams
Frank Beister
Advisor
You have first to visit the MASTER SKRIPT. Go to last line. Press CTRL-L. Remark this value. Exit the dialog. Go to 3D-Skript. Go to line 560-value
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm