cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

I need a bus GDL object

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have or know where I can find a model bus? Such as a Greyhound, or Metro, as well as any freight trains and Light rail vehicle models? Can ya tell I am in transportation?

Thanks!
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try www.archibase.net on the Free 3D Models tab.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try to find the Construction Equipment Library which was once free at gdlcental.

Just looked at gdlcentral - what has happened with it?! There is some rubbish site at this address that has nothing to do with it?!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys.... I did find a bus and a trolley at ArchiBar... is there a method to the madness of object organization? Things just seem to be randomly listed, non alphabetically, non typically...... it is still way cool and I am so happy I found it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe there is also a bus in the 20th anniversary edition library (AC7) which is now here in the object depository under Vehicles > Street & Traffic.
Anonymous
Not applicable
jen wrote:
Thanks guys.... I did find a bus and a trolley at ArchiBar... is there a method to the madness of object organization? Things just seem to be randomly listed, non alphabetically, non typically...... it is still way cool and I am so happy I found it.
On ArchiBase I think they're listed in the order they are uploaded. There is a pull-down menu to filter different types of objects, or object collections. (make your selection then click on the "filter objects" button).
Anonymous
Not applicable
jen wrote:
Does anyone have or know where I can find a model bus? Such as a Greyhound, or Metro, as well as any freight trains and Light rail vehicle models? Can ya tell I am in transportation?

Thanks!

If you want the busses and trains from the 20th Anniversary library there are three of each. All about 1.2Mb files. I can send them privately to save cluttering up the Forum site.
Anonymous
Not applicable
That would be great.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Philip wrote:
jen wrote:

Thanks!

If you want the busses and trains from the 20th Anniversary library there are three of each. All about 1.2Mb files. I can send them privately to save cluttering up the Forum site.
They are also available from the Object Depository.

Look in: Sitework > Street & Traffic