Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Presentation Setting for Object

Tuyen_DC
Newcomer

I can't change the setting of this object to publish correctly. It looks very bold at all when publishing. please help

Operating system used: Windows 14 23h2

image.png

8 REPLIES 8
Lingwisyer
Guru

The railing is not on a locked layer? If it is bugged, you could eyedropper it and redraw it. Your elevation line is not cutting through it?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

How can I redraw it. I dont understand much word "Eyedropper". Could you please explain more?
Thanks

Lingwisyer
Guru

Press Alt and click on the railing. Your tool will swich to match that of the entity that you clicked on with matching settings.

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/28/INT/_AC28_Help/030_Interaction/030_Interaction-98.htm

The SOE of the GS help pages and articles is horrendous...

this object is from archicad library. My balustrade is from Customer Library so cannot match the setting. Any other solution sir 😞 ?

So the railing on the balcony is a different object to the railing on the stair?

Is there a reason why you can't use the same object for both?

If the stair railing is a different object, you will just have to look at all of the settings in that object.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Yes, we dont have 45 angle railing so use from AC library. I have looked the setting but dont know why hic

Lingwisyer
Guru

So you are using pre-AC21? You should include some information about your AC version and computer setup in your signature, see link in my signature, or at least use the forums AC version input when creating a thread.

Also, if you are asking questions regarding a 3rd party library, it would be helpful to mention which library it is in your OP.

Ling.

Pato99
Advocate

The new rails do go on angle if you're placing in 3D.

If it's a custom object, can you open the object CTRL+SHIFT+O and change the Pen Parameters.
Make sure you know what you're doing though because you can break the object if you mess around with parameters. But changing pen numbers will be fine.  

Pato99_1-1728529650014.png

Alternatively create a new pen set for that elevation layout and whatever pen is being used (6-7) on the object, change the pen weight to 0.10 thickness. 

Pato99_0-1728529403369.png

Versions 10 to forced subscription
Please everyone vote for this wish Constant thickness to mesh Lets see what GS does when they reach 200 votes!
Please also vote for my whishes as 200 votes in 6 months is an impossible target if you're just a bystander:
1. Relative file locations | 2. Auto text in Publishing | 3. Model types to Grasshopper | 4. Index Numbers in Search | 5. Step through Elevations | 6. Rhino is better than ArchiCAD
Here's a reminder of what you're voting for: Wishes Delivered

Setup info provided by author