cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Window casing bug?

Geof Gainer
Booster
My window casing on some windows seems to be flying in the wrong direction. Bug or wrong settings?
AC fan since v 7. Currently on AC 26 Build 5003 USA FULL Apple Silicon,. 2022 Mac Studio, 32G ram. OS X 12.6.2
12 REPLIES 12
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Lew,

Steven Dumont posted a workaround here:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=202397#202397

Very strange that it should work, but it seemed to.

HTH,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahh to joy of being wrong! Found the one setting that somehow was changed - the one that sets "Scale Sensitive" in the lib parts dialog. All the more reason that settings should be consistent and when one critical setting changes - all the other settings of the same thing follow.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl - I did that routine and it worked for a while. I think that somehow the settings are reverting to a previous one - why is not clear to me but by watching the selection process more closely I may hit upon the failings of doing the wrong thing. This particular difficulty has made the selection process very time consuming and requires more diligence in mousing and shift keying. It showed up while trying to get the windows and doors to all agree.