Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

australian essentials library

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in urgent need of the Australian essentials library for v.15 mac
Can someone please sent it to me via dropbox or similar.

Greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

eva eva
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
That library is part of you support (select) agreement with Graphisoft Australia.
You can log in here to get access to the downloads section where you will find all the libraries.

http://support.graphisoft.com.au/

If you don't have a support agreement (but do have a valid Archicad license) then you should contact you local Graphisoft office to see if they might be kind enough to give you the library.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
A call to GS Australia should solve the problem. As below it is a download for subscribers only.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow I'm stunned to still see the Essential library SOLD by Graphisoft. I left Australia 17 years ago after having completed what was the best regional library available at the time. Now having returned I find that Graphisoft Australia are making a profit from a commercial library produced by myself and one other. And a very substandard hacked version at that.
Guess what, in 17 years I have never been paid a single dollar in royalties. What's going on Graphisoft. I think we need to talk.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Then maybe you should call GS Australia instead of posting here. This is a User forum.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27