Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

missing library objects

Loutro
Contributor

Hi, I recently updated to Archicad 26, and for some reason when I open up an existing Archicad 26 project, I am missing the "Section Part marker_NCS 26.gsm" and the "NCS Drawing Title 2 26.gsm".  These two library parts are commonly used in projects in our office.

Could someone please tell me how to resolve this issue?  I don't know how to relink them, or where to look for them.

Thank you!

Operating system used: Mac Intel-based Sonoma

1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Rockstar

Loutro:

They are located in the Object Library 26.lcf, which is in the Archicad Library 26 folder (/Applications/GRAPHISOFT/Archicad 26/Archicad Library 26). Make sure that the Archicad Library 26 is one of your loaded libraries.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

Setup info provided by author