BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Student In Trouble Missing Structural Grid Object

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am working on a mac with Archicad 11, out of the blue the symbol I've been using for my structural grid icon, disappeared and I can't get it back. I'm in the middle of working on my Thesis Construction Documents final project and can't figure out what happened? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kimberly,

I believe your problem is related to one of two AC11 bugs:

If you are using the grid tool, then there is some kind of issue where they disappear or won't update across all the views or between plans and sections / elevations.

If you are using simple 2D objects (circle, line, etc.), then there is another, more frustrating bug where circles and ellipses that are copied objects or modified original objects (mirrored, stretched) will simply not print. No matter what.

From what I have heard, hotfix 1114, released November 20, should remedy those bugs. I imagine that either the INT or USA versions of the hotfix will be compatable with student versions. Try it and see.

Also, I hope your instructor understands the impact that the quality of our tools has on the quality of our product.

good luck
Zolli
Learn and get certified!