Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC10 3D Explore Model Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am really enjoying using the new 3D explore model tool. The 3D gaming type interface is very intuitive for me and has made it much easier to do walk throughs.

However, I have tried and failed to located a keyboard shortcut that enables me to switch from my assault rifle to either my grenade launcher or my shotgun in 3D explore mode. This is obviously most frustrating, and of course I am working on a deadline at the moment. Working with with my clients has been a bit embarrassing to say the least.

Is anyone else afflicted with this issue or is it just me? Am I missing something? I have looked through all of ArchiCAD 10's new settings and have found nothing...

Please see my attached image.

Your input would be most helpful.
Thanks.

3D-Explore-Model.jpg
27 REPLIES 27
Dwight
Newcomer
Ba do, ba ding!
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Will there be a a Tora Bora mesh add-on so that the hunt for O.B. can be resumed?
Anonymous
Not applicable
C'mon guys this is serious. It is very important in these dangerous times to test how our buildings work in combat situations. I can't believe you are making fun of such a grave matter of national security. This feature was specifically requested by Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld (they can use teamwork even from an undisclosed location). The question is, how did you all find out about it? Do you really have the security clearances or do I need to notify the NSA about the breach?

PS. I didn't know our esteemed vice president's first name was considered too sensitive for publication.
Dwight
Newcomer
No Tora Bora: ArchiKILL is more suited to urban warfare than jungle fighting because it cannot handle the polygon count.

Think, rather, of Archimovies like Black Pen Down where they fight (and perform urban character sketches under fire) in Mogadishu.
Dwight Atkinson
Djordje
Virtuoso
Matthew wrote:
PS. I didn't know our esteemed vice president's first name was considered too sensitive for publication.

Something for the Pub, though ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Matthew wrote:

Something for the Pub, though ...
Yeah, but...

By the time I get done with work and the kids and this place all I can do is stumble in, have a beer, and fall asleep while I listen in on the conversations.
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

Guys, if U wanna blow up Archicad buildings...buy Battlefield 1942 and download the Silentheroes mod...you can see from the screenshots the stuff made with AC...

http://www.silentheroes.se/screens.php?sid=4ba1699ea389f84074089a62b6699f09

The houses are made in good ol' AC..

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Mats_Knutsson wrote:
Yeah, and very typical Swedish too. Is there an export module for AC to this game?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Thomas wrote:
Mats_Knutsson wrote:
Yeah, and very typical Swedish too. Is there an export module for AC to this game?
Well, 3DS if you can consider that a module... Textures are better made with 3DS for this purpose. I will see to it that the guilty person writes an article about this rather funny use of AC to publish in Archimag in the near future.
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, Greg