Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Cannot find the 3D Window settings (German)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I am at a new office in which thy use Archicad 23 the german version, all the shortcuts are different than in the english version, as well as I can't find some settings boxes and so on. My trouble right now is to find the 3D settings box, in which I can turn on an off the contours of the 3d Objects, since its really annoying to work with them.

(attached a picture of how the box normally looks like in the english version...) Anyone knows how I can get it in the german version?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
You can find the 3d Styles on the Quick Options Pallet.
Here : Windows > Palettes > Quick Options Palette > 3d Styles
Cheers,
gedzior84
Booster
It seems that the screenshot you have shown comes from the earlier version of Archicad. (Probably 20)
The setting you need to turn on/off is situated exactly where @Braza stated.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok sorry, I think I was asking the wrong question.. by contours I was meaning the object frame that comes when modeling in 3D... I was able for some reason to take it out yesterday but don't know how..
Anonymous
Not applicable
You mean you want to click on a surface and don't select it (activate the blue frame)?
The dialog box in the image you posted is activated on: Windows > Palettes > Quick Options Palette > 3d Styles, but only in a 3d view. If you go to a floor plan view, you won't see the 3d Styles Option.
Miha_M
Advisor
View > 3D View Options > 3D Styles >

Here you have the option to change the selected 3D model presentation mode and toggle contours on or off.

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11