Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Getting Door and Window schedules to look right

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone give me some advice, or a link to a detailed article on how to set up my door and window schedules so that the overall hgt and width is precisely what i want as well as getting the individual column widths to fit all the information for each catagory. I finally got the interactive scheduler to show the infomation I want, and things look good in the preview. Unfortunately, when I place the schedule in the drawing, the column header text is cutoff for each column, the door and window information extends beyond the column lines, and I can't seem to get the main title to read anything but main title. Feel like I am close to getting this to work, just need to tweak a few things. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Another question about schedules, have people had better luck using the text listing for schedules or actually linking materials, operation type...etc from the library part itself. Again just looking for advice from people who have experience in this area, so tired of doing schedules the old fashion way!
Karl Ottenstein
The Preview has only a little to do with the appearance of the placed schedule.

Look at the Format tab for your schedule settings ... screenshot attached ... and change your options there. Note: when you specify text size (height), you also get to specify the height of the box the text is in, so that you can place space above and below the text.

Re: materials: I don't know what you mean. What do you want to see in your schedule for a material?

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
The Format tab is described pretty well in the 9.0 help file, online at:
http://download.graphisoft.com/ftp/publishing/ac9_help/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm
for those without 9 yet.

Attached is a screenshot of part of this.

Karl
is9-help.gif
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB