cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

I cant find any other title --- stair problem :D

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello !
I now have two problems:
First see attached file, why it doesnt let me change the run ? I want it to be 0.28m and it says 0.18m although you can see there is much space. And I changed the Tread settings that controls the relation between riser and run and still it doesnt let me have a run more than 0.18m

2nd question:
How can i see half of the stair to basement floor plan and the other upper half to the ground floor plan ?

THank you again....

stair wendy.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
WENDY_NEVERLAND wrote:
First see attached file, why it doesnt let me change the run ?
Hi Wendy,

For your first question: have you tried unlocking the total length and width parameters?
Anonymous
Not applicable
WENDY_NEVERLAND wrote:
How can i see half of the stair to basement floor plan and the other upper half to the ground floor plan ?
... and for the second one:
- in floor plan display settings, in "Show on Stories" tab, set it to "Home & One Story Up" (or down, depending on the home story);
- in "2D and Symbol Attributes" tab, try playing with the 2d symbol types and story sensitivity (2d above story).
(please see the attachment)

Hope that helps,
Adrian Tudoreanu