Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Layer combinations forgeting a layer

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a strange problem that layer combinations have been losing one of the layers that should be turned on. I am suspect of the cadimage installation of Door and Window builder as the culprit, but I can't confirm this. I recently had to start working on a new computer and re-instaled door and window builder (intel version) and the mysterious turning off of the layer from the layer combinations has shown it's ugly face again. It is always the same layer which happens to be the layer that I put columns on. Attribute manager has shown this to be layer #6 which ironically is one layer after the Archicad Master only layer that was added as layer # 5. Has anyone else seen this strange behavior? In this case I have been working on an existing project that has had been output multiple times so I know that the layer combinations was set correctly. I know how most of us feel about Cadimage choosing to change our layers, but this could add another ugly piece to the story. Thanks for any feedback on this issue.
0 REPLIES 0