Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Mesh Contour Lines not changing with SEO

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning team,

I'm trying to get my mesh in plan view to show a plateau that has been created by use of a slab SEO.

I'm trying to avoid having to manually remove/adjust nodes on my mesh as this is very time consuming and not viable.

I have two images below. First showing 3d window top view with contours not shown on mesh where SEO slabs are. Second, showing the plan view of the same elements, showing mesh contours still shown where SEO is.

How can i achieve the mesh contours being adjusted in plan view by SEO?
3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru
SOEs do not have an effect in plan. You could possibly assign an empty cover fill to the object you are using as your operator and show that in front of the mesh in plan?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, Ling, I decided to change the mesh to a morph which allows SEO to have an effect. See images below. 2nd image shows the dashed line which is from my 'existing' terrane mesh to show changes.
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Copy your mesh and SEO somewhere to the side (to save them) and then convert the original to morph. You'll have pretty much the same display options for that as for a mesh and it will show correctly in plan.

However, morphs are very hard to manipulate when they become complex, for this reason I would allways keep a copy of your mesh + SEO ready for when you need to make changes.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5