Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

!Restored: ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1112)

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

We have released Hotfix 1112 for ArchiCAD 11 INT version. It applies to Commercial, Trial and Educational licenses. Before installing the Hotfix, please take a moment to read the Release Notes!
To download the Hotfix, please use "Check for updates..." command in Help menu.

Important note for MAC users: We don't recommend upgrading your system to MAC OS 10.5 due to a problem of the WIBU Server Software version 5.20 on MAC OS 10.5. We will make the new WIBU Server Software available as soon as it passes the QC test.
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
58 REPLIES 58
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rick wrote:
As posted on another thread.. "thanks GS", Ac is behaving great on my Mac. The serious crashing I was experiencing working with all layers and dragging a copy, and undoing, or rotating a full copy have gone away.

So, maybe just a specific Windows issue as above.
Rick where did you pick up this ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1112). The US site does not show it and the software update does not show it either?
Thanks,
Joseph
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I think GS has pulled it. The hotfix that is.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
GS...that's two hotfixes pulled in the past few months!!!

Ever heard of 'testing'?

Adri
Tom Krowka
Booster
I'm with Ericka on this one. I've had good luck with GS11 on new projects that were started in GS11. However, am having a massive problem with a project I started in AC8 and have migrated up through 11. Everything worked fine until the patch before this one in August, when the project became very unstable. This hotfix, which support staff indicated could solve all the problems, made the project unusable. I am going to save back to V10, and spend hours of free time to change objects back to V10, on top of the hours and hours I've already spent trying to get this project to work smoothly after the patch.

I would suggest that you complete your V10 projects in V10, and hope you never have to open it V11. Or until they can fix the XX##$$@ thing.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
What ever happened to US Build 1112 (following being pulled out of the web) to come around after the INT one?
RandyC
Advocate
Hey , I installed that hotfix on 4 machines , are they going to blow up now ? is there a problem with this hotfix I should know about ????
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Thomas Holm
Booster
RandyC wrote:
Hey , I installed that hotfix on 4 machines , are they going to blow up now ? is there a problem with this hotfix I should know about ????
Tic, tic, tic...

Edited: Sorry, that was below the belt - I think the issue that made them withdraw it was a performance issue with hotlinks or something, I may be wrong, do a search on this forum and you'll find it.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Well apart from another discovered glitch with the grid tool (which I have already reported)...1112 works for us ok (however we are not using hotlinks at this stage). No performance issues.
::rk
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Erika

Seems a bit like "one step forward 2 steps back"

I am having awful trouble with a project I moved up from AC9 it's going very very slow, taking over 2 minutes to make any alteration to stairmaker and about the same to save.

There was a query under hardware where the slowness was being put down to the computer but I am using entirely different equipment and the problem seems the same.
Erika Epstein
Booster
Hi Chris,
Glad to see you back.

I and others had many problems with projects brought from 9 into 10 and I assume 11, although I didn't try the latter. Part of it is attributes brought from 9 and earlier, but also all the section markers had to be replaced....
I think what worked best was using 10 [and 11] but only loading the 9 library.
Let us know!
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"