Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

!Restored: CORNER WINDOWS - Survey

Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
I am just curious how many of you are using the actual Graphisoft corner window tool. We are completely ignoring it and using Door-Window builder instead.
Please vote in the poll to improve current status of opening creation.

thanks

Administrator guys would it possible to make this poll sticky for a while? Thanks...
::rk
35 REPLIES 35
LiHigh
Newcomer
corner window tool is useless..........
Howard Phua

Win 10, Archicad 19 INT
Djordje
Ace
Rob wrote:
Administrator guys would it possible to make this poll sticky for a while? Thanks...
Welcome ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried the GS tool and found it wanting. I use custom parts instead.
PatriciaLe_o
Participant
I've never used corner window, but the openings issue always annoys me. I can't understand the separation between door and window and also the material division. If we take a door as something that goes until floor level and that we pass through it, I can have a wooden window that looks like a door and is made of aluminum!
Patricia Leão

AC21 INT Full
MacOSHighSierra
Anonymous
Not applicable
never use it. Also, how does one cast a vote?
Anonymous
Not applicable
when I returned to the thread, I was able to vote. Didn't show up the when I opened it this morning.
__archiben
Booster
i've tried it once or twice, but it's too flakey. i also had an issue several years ago whereby a corner window combined with IFC and teamwork resulted in duplications: 1 (2?) corner window very quickly becomes just over a million after 19 send and receives . . . i've been hesitant since!
Rip wrote:
when I returned to the thread, I was able to vote. Didn't show up the when I opened it this morning.
you have to be logged in . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
TomWaltz
Participant
Rob wrote:
I am just curious how many of you are using the actual Graphisoft corner window tool. We are completely ignoring it and using Door-Window builder instead.
Please vote in the poll to improve current status of opening creation.
There's a corner window tool? 😉
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Corner Windows is one of those things Graphisoft have to work to make it work. I post a few months ago an issue with that tool. I will love to make a glass corner window with frameless!