cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Revamp website

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been visiting this website for some time know, and with all the time and money spent on this great software, i feel a revamp of the website is needed. There are many others who contribute greatly & for a long peroid of time......any agree?
7 REPLIES 7
Dwight
Newcomer
Like what?
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Peter wrote:
I have been visiting this website for some time know, and with all the time and money spent on this great software, i feel a revamp of the website is needed. There are many others who contribute greatly & for a long peroid of time......any agree?
No, I don't agree for a couple of reasons: The site works at the moment (usually) and I'd rather Graphisoft put time and money into developing archicad rather than this site.

If you don't like how it looks, use a feed reader (www.bloglines.com is good) and you can customise that...

How else do you think the site could be improved?
Electric Flute
Booster
I don't know if he is talking about the Graphisoft site or the ArchiCAD-Talk Forum webpage.
Well, this forum is a phpBB template, wich is really good. But I have to admit that the Graphisoft site needs a revamp.
AC26 > AC5 - Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Electric wrote:
But I have to admit that the Graphisoft site needs a revamp.
True, the sites not the most exciting in the world, but no CAD companies seem to have anything to jump up and down about. As I said before about the forum - it usually works, and there are more important things for Graphisoft to be putting their money into.

Also, remember the menu reshuffle between AC9 + 10, imagine what they'd do to the website menus!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed, maybe a revamp is not essential, but it would be
nice to see usefull new links time to time...

-galleries - renderings & wk. dwg styles
-construction detail section/upload-download
(if people wish to exchange construction knowledge/methods)
-indepth advanced tutorials (video &/or pdf) for licence holders
to increase efficiency
-GS run surveys to help future direction/development

i guess some of this is covered through the forum,
(which by the way, is fantastic)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tom wrote:
Electric wrote:
Also, remember the menu reshuffle between AC9 + 10, imagine what they'd do to the website menus!
yeh, i hate those re-shuffles, they do annoy me along with the new shortcuts ....these changes are more of an annoyance since upgrade is now every 12 months.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Peter wrote:
-galleries - renderings & wk. dwg styles
-construction detail section/upload-download
(if people wish to exchange construction knowledge/methods)
-indepth advanced tutorials (video &/or pdf) for licence holders
to increase efficiency
-GS run surveys to help future direction/development
Definitely agree there.
There is a lot of this stuff floating around on the forums, but it would be nice to have some of it consolidated on the main graphisoft site.

Especially user galleries of renderings or finished jobs done using archicad.