Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall connection in Plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got two walls that are connected properly in 3D but not in plan. See attached screen shots. I've tried all different SEO options and Floor Plan display options, but I can't figure out how to make them display correctly in the floor plan.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Marc H
Advisor
When I've experienced these types of issues, I've found the culprit can be a complex profile involving itself unexpectedly in the results. It appears you may be using one in the footing below? In such cases, I've substituted simpler components to resolve it. For example, if a complex footing is the issue, I'll use a slab/beam and wall solution instead.
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors
gotphish001
Enthusiast
I've fixed a few of those issue by moving one wall over like 1/64 of an inch. It's way under my dimension accuracy setting, so it doesn't show up anywhere else that I moved it. It's also so small you can't tell on prints. Many times I need to follow the the other solution mentioned above, but I usually try moving it over that 1/64" as you get lucky sometimes.
Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey
Autodesk Expert Elite
Archicad 26 Solo USA
https://farkasassociates.com/