Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall shows where it souldn't

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone !

I have a problem that's driving me crazy. I'm modeling my first project with Archicad and it's quite complex.

Here is the floor plan.

See the wall next to the couch on the left ? Well it shouldn't appear on this plan because it has been cut as you can see here in 3D

Do you have any idea on how to fix this ?

Also, in this section, there's a line that shouldn't be there as well, between the wall and the triangular form. Do you know how to hide it ?

Thanks !
11 REPLIES 11
Barry Kelly
Remember you can hide the edge of a morph.
Then if this joins a wall and the surfaces are in line and they have the same surface material then there will be no joining line in 3D.

The floor plan representation is another matter.
You can't turn the lines off in plan but you can make them match what they touch or place a whit line over the top to hide the joins.

In section if the morph has the same sectional fill (Building Material) as what it is touching then they should blend with no join.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually you can ! I just realised there was a tiny empty space between the two, creating that line so problem solved ! (except for that wall next to the couch but well !)

Sorry about pop ups, didn't know there were some on that website. I'm new here and didn't find a way to upload more than one file in a thread yet 😕

Thanks a lot guys !