cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Windows & Doors - changing material

Anonymous
Not applicable
OK - so I have been using AC now for a while and one thing that I find frustrating is the amount of mouse clicks it takes to change the colour of a window, with a minimum of 6 materials properties to change this can be time consuming.

Have I missed something?

Is there a way of selecting more than one material to change, rather than having to do each individually?

The glass does of course need to stay as glass!!
1 REPLY 1
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Phil wrote:
OK - so I have been using AC now for a while and one thing that I find frustrating is the amount of mouse clicks it takes to change the colour of a window, with a minimum of 6 materials properties to change this can be time consuming.
Try the modular joinery object - it's free to all subscribers. Refer to my post here which discusses the selection of materials. You would need only 1 or 2 clicks to set materials with this object, but you have the option to be extremely detailed if you really want to.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Software Engineer Speckle Systems