cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

can i create basin tank inside this slab shape ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone can i create elipse basin tank inside specific slap shape like this attached on the image ??
and thanks for the help

Capture11.JPG
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes,you can.
Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah as 2d symbols yes i can do it easily but as 3d i do not know how because we have specific determinations in the library of archicad plumbing fixture as in the image i want to move basin tank middle one in front slightly and make the slab holding 3 basin tank curvy not straight that my question
You can use (3) Multi-Basin Counter 15 instead of one and SEO to shape the counter tops. Use the "Edge Visibility in 2D" setting to turn off the side panels as needed to hide the joints.

You are using the best object for this. The sink is adjustable in the counter top using the "Basin Y Distance from Basin Center" setting, or in 3d just select the node at the center and move it to where you want it.

Shot at 2011-09-16

Shot at 2011-09-16

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

vistasp
Advisor
Ahmed, I don't have AC15 but it seems to me that the object you are using doesn't have the flexibility you want.

What I would do is make a slab in the shape of the counter (with elliptical holes cut into it) and place individual basins at the correct location.
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Anonymous
Not applicable
vistasp wrote:
Ahmed, I don't have AC15 but it seems to me that the object you are using doesn't have the flexibility you want.

What I would do is make a slab in the shape of the counter (with elliptical holes cut into it) and place individual basins at the correct location.
good idea but is there complete eliptical basin in the library i did not find it i find it on three sides eliptical and on the rear side staright this is the case of single basin
vistasp
Advisor
In the depository, you will find "Villeroy & Boch Sanitary Objects". There are a couple of elliptical basins there as I recall.

Hope the sizes match what you want, though...
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Anonymous
Not applicable
thnaks i will try to search on depository i just saw the image right now that Steve did it looks pretty good i wonder how you moved the middle one because when i moved one of the basin the other moves also
ahmed_hassan wrote:
thnaks i will try to search on depository i just saw the image right now that Steve did it looks pretty good i wonder how you moved the middle one because when i moved one of the basin the other moves also
Use 3 objects not one. Put them together. Then you can move the sinks independent of each other. The objects clean up with each other to make it look like one counter top.

Shown here are the (3) objects and the SEO to shape the counter tops with.

Shot at 2011-09-16

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great, Great effort help i like this i understand now that you used (3) Multi-Basin Counter 15 and you choose on number of basin and then you copied it but Does 2d representation of this basin sinks correspond with solid element operation because i heard before that lines of effected targeted element is still the same even after solid element operation