cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

can i create basin tank inside this slab shape ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone can i create elipse basin tank inside specific slap shape like this attached on the image ??
and thanks for the help

Capture11.JPG
12 REPLIES 12
ahmed_hassan wrote:
Great, Great effort help i like this i understand now that you used (3) Multi-Basin Counter 15 and you choose on number of basin and then you copied it but Does 2d representation of this basin sinks correspond with solid element operation because i heard before that lines of effected targeted element is still the same even after solid element operation
The line you drew the shape of the counter top would be brought to the front and it is the line you would see in 2D. Or leave the SEO on if you like. make it the size of the entire space in front of the counter top. Select the slab tool. Hold down the space bar and left click in front of the counter top you have drawn. That will be your SEO. It can look perfect in 2D. In 3d view put it on an invisible layer.

Shot at 2011-09-16

If you like, you can view those sinks and shaped counter from the top in 3d view and save it as a new object.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
here i go i did it but the frontal line of basin sink how you manage to make it invisible it is appearing in my drawing the rest of steps working with me fine
Good work. The final steps are to bring the various elements forward or backward. I am not sure what the tool is called. But you probably know what I mean.

Shot at 2011-09-16

Turn on the cover fill of your SEO/Slab and bring it to the top. You can set the line width for the perimeter of the slab to what ever pen you need.

However, since you will have a door in the room I would not make the SEO have a line at the perimeter. Just use a cover fill with the slab that has no line. Bring forward the line you drew to shape the counter top so it is on top of the SEO/slab.

Shot at 2011-09-16

One more little thing. I never like the way the Tap Styles look.

Shot at 2011-09-16

What I do to fix them is to explode a copy of the sink and drag a few of the fills over on top of the object to hide the lines that should not be showing up in a true top view. It's a little fussy but it bugs me.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25