Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

pdf converter lost

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have used my PDF converter on the AC publisher as well as the pm publisher. now it has disappeared. i have no way to publish pdf documentation. is there a way to get this back?
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
If the Amyuni PDF Converter does not show up in your Printers and Faxes folder, it must have gotten deleted somehow.

You can reinstall by going into your C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 9\PDF Converterfolder. You'll find a PDF manual there, and an Install folder containing the 'install' program to reinstall.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
the amyuni pdf converter is there. when i pull up the publisher and go to the view set side i choose the views i want and then click the drop down arrow for the format to publish in and the pdf is gone. is there a setting i can change to access ths function?
Karl Ottenstein
Ah. You've set your publishing set to be a "save as" rather than a "print" set.

You can "save as" PDF, or you can "print" to the PDF driver as you probably know. I believe there is some slight functionality difference, but I haven't used the 'save as' approach, so don't know what it is.

Yes, PDF should appear below Module File.

Your registry might have gotten damaged, I suppose. I'm not positive, but I think that the setting that affects this may be the 'Disable PDF Support' key in the 'Driver Error Patch' folder. (That key should be '0'.)

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD\ArchiCAD 9.0.0 USA R1\Driver Error Patch

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB