Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

pdf's with Amyuni, hidden layers, dwg pen colours

Anonymous
Not applicable
solved some bits myself after a search on the forum (should have done this first I guess!)

1. When I save/ print as pdf the shading of my walls and floor slabs is no longer the same as in my model. What's the problem?
2. When I save/ print my A1 size to A3 size, I have to scale to 49.6% (?!) rather than 50% which would be the correct scale, ie 1:100 to 1:200. What's the problem?

Solved question #1 by trying answers given to somebody else. ie shading transparent background etc.

Scaling at 50% worked normally when I did a new PDF after making above changes to shading.

but still need suggestions for other two queries please...

jonathan
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
2. When I save/ print my A1 size to A3 size, I have to scale to 49.6% (?!) rather than 50% which would be the correct scale, ie 1:100 to 1:200. What's the problem?
I believe Erica Epstein posted a solution to this. open up the printing preferences on the Amyuni driver and change the margins to 0.
Djordje
Virtuoso
bell63 wrote:
The margins, which take proportionally more space on a smaller sheet. For PDF, set them to zero (as per Mike's pointer). For actual printing, it depends on the margins of your hardware ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen