cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

site plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
how can i get in site plan that i can see all floor plans,i mean i want to see like a bird perspective,so if i have 5 floors,i want to see everything on the 4.floor what is getting out of the 5.floor range.so it's for 3.floor,2.floor.... and the mesh.
now i can define only one floor that i see in site plan.
is there a way i can get this?
sorry on my bad english,hope you 'll understand what i want.
help!!!
Best Samp Regards!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
is your problem on the 3d?or plan? I don't quite understand what you are looking for..
UltrasTito wrote:
how can i get in site plan that i can see all floor plans,i mean i want to see like a bird perspective,so if i have 5 floors,i want to see everything on the 4.floor what is getting out of the 5.floor range.so it's for 3.floor,2.floor.... and the mesh.
now i can define only one floor that i see in site plan.
is there a way i can get this?
sorry on my bad english,hope you 'll understand what i want.
help!!!
Best Samp Regards!
set your site plan on ghost stroy.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
it's plan.i simply want to do real land plan with object positioned on it.so i want to have situation what every project must have but i can see in view map on site plan only roof and only one story.
if it is simplier can you describe me how you getting land plan?
P.s.simpliest explanation:i need plan where i am looking 200m above the the object down and everything on that piece of land
i am not getting what i want if i set the site plan as ghoust story.
repeat.have a 5 stories and want to see everything.
as i can see i can only draw that land plan as special detail,because this AC10 site plan is not real site plan at all for sure
SAMPDORIA-QUESTIONE DI CUORE!!!!
Potato Farmer
Mentor
As you discovered this is not automatic. There are about a half dozen ways to do what you want and all have been discussed here at length. First though, please put the ArchiCAD version you're using in your signature. Very helpful in informing those who reply as to what tools are available to you.
Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x
Anonymous
Not applicable
i don't understand what you mean by perspective on plan...What do you mean you want to see everything on the masterplan (all 5 floors on the masterplan)..
I'm sorry, I'm quite confused...
Why don't you attach a pic of what you have so far?