Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

text spacing bug in intel MAC ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am temporarily working on an intel Mac and ran across what appears to be a bug and wanted to see if any others have had the same issue or could offer a solution to this problem. I commonly produce key notes that are a combination of a text block and lines which form a box around the numbers. When I opened the project on the intel Mac the spacing between the lines of text is different from both a non intel Mac and a PC. Attached is an image of a typical key note legend as seen on the intel Mac. As you can see the text spacing has changed such that the boxes no longer line up with the corresponding numbers. The same file opened on a PC appears correct and all of the text font, size and spacing settings are the same. If I measure the overall text block it measures the same size on both platforms, but if I measure between the top line of text and the bottom line I can see where the discrepancy is. A painful week with a major computer crash is getting more painful as I continue to not get anything out the door. Thanks for any insight into this issue.

mactel text.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
It's a bug. I've submitted it already, but you might want to do so as well just to make sure it gets noticed!
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
So I guess I just ignore it and do all my output on a different platform. Thanks for the confirmation.
Chris Phillips
Contributor
It's the same story in labels. Graphisoft are aware of it but it seems to be a mac /intel problem.