BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

3d Front View not showing on door schedule

Jordan1
Participant

Hi everyone, 

I am having trouble with my schedules. 

Everything is showing on my door schedule apart from the 3D front view, it just shows a blank box. 

Can anyone assist?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 10.57.59.png

2 REPLIES 2
Thomas Nymann
Enthusiast

Hi Jordan.

Make sure that your elements are visible, E.G Layers and Renovation filters etc. must be set correctly, as they will affect the listing of elements in the Schedule.

For the same reason, it is adviced to save the Schedule as a View 😉

ASUS ROG I9 12900H 🙂 - RTX 3080ti (16GB) - 32 GB RAM - Ryzen 7 1700X 3,8GHz. - GTX 1080ti 11 GB- 16GB RAM
AC 13 +
DGSketcher
Legend

As @Thomas Nymann  has suggested you should save the Schedule in the View Map with settings that allow you to fully edit the contents of the Schedule (if that is what you want to do). Consider the Schedule as an elevation / section drawing which means you need to turn on and unlock what you want to see & change and don't forget your MVO settings which also have an effect together with pensets, partial structure display etc.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!