BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

22 - CRASHING

Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone else having issues with 22.
I can't load the program atm, already have 2 jobs with 22.
why do they release with critical bugs ?
every fircken year.
4 REPLIES 4
Paul King
Advisor
I found a crash bug (or actually a full system hard lock bug' with the AC22 'SaveAs' command when saving a high polygon morph to AC21.

The morph is definitely not too big for AC21 (or the available system resources) asAC21 can independently import the same data that generated it from a source dwg file.

So far my bug finding record is 100% - two bugs from the first two attempted procedures using ArchiCAD 22 (the first one being an attempt to generate a sunstudy)
PAUL KING | https://www.prime.net.nz
ArchiCAD 8-27 | Twinmotion 2023
Windoze 11 PC | Intel Core i9 10900K | Nvidia Gforce RTX 3080 | 32 Gb DDR3 | 2x4K monitor extended desktop
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Don't have 22 yet in NL, but yes, I tend to wait until at least the first patch of bugfixes before trying anything with a new release. Given the fact that the Dutch version is generally released about 2 months after the international release and still generally have to wait for that patch, it makes it a bit of a silly upgrade cycle.

At least we are on a subscription model, so I suppose it doesn't 'really matter', but still...

Actually still find bugs in 21 for things that were working fine in 20 too

That said, 20 has been a very solid release fairly quickly in its release span, quite happily working with that on quite a few projects still.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
update for anyone who may encounter this issue-
a full re-install seems to fixed the problem.
DGSketcher
Legend
Migrating models from AC21 to AC22, can have issues. I ran "Open & Repair" on my file and that seems to have fixed things.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!