Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Keyboard Shortcuts

yoztabak
Newcomer

Hello everyone.

I am using Archicad 25 Student Version and I have some kind of keyboard shortcut problem.

"CTRL + i" command means intersecting the corners in the default version of Archicad 25. When I try to use that command nothing happens. So I checked out the keyboard shortcuts and tried to assign it by myself. When I pressed the "CTRL + i" it shows to me "CTRL + Alt + i". When I only press the "i" it still shows to me "CTRL + Alt + i". I couldn't figure out the problem. I would be glad if someone could help. By the way, I am using Turkish keyboard.

2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Can you show a few screenshots?

Like what does you Archicad file look like just before you try to activate the Keyboard shortcut?

And in the Work Environment Dialog, how does it look when you try to assign the shortcut?

With the screenshots it may be easier to help you.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
ryejuan
Advisor

Hi, I was also looking for answers with this issue, currently experiencing it on Archicad 26 where I have assigned a shortcut key but its not working and appearing when you I use the right click menu usually it will display the shortcut key next to the command. I have placed screenshot below for your reference.

ryejuan_0-1669861153784.png

ryejuan_1-1669861189209.png

Hope it's not only me that's encountering this issue. 😅

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards