Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Templates Etc

As a new user I am continually discovering new things about Archicad. I'm working on three projects at this time. As I figure out a good way to work (layers, pensets, etc), how can I keep the changes I want to keep current in all my projects? I see t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

copy and paste in version 22

Why do I no longer have the option to Paste elements into a version 22 ArchiCAD drawing under the ArchiCAD layer after I copy them from an older file? Why does it automatically import the layers from the older file now? I'm on a MAC if that is releva...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Error during file creation......//Cacheinfo.xml

Using Archicad 21 on OS X El Capitan, because of space issues I had to move my user files from "Macintosh HD" partition to "Privat" Volume on my HD. I can open .pln normaly but when trying to open a teamwork project I get a message: Error during file...

nejcek74 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep ungrouped elements selected

Hi, Wasn't sure where to post this. When ungrouping a group, it's deselecting them as well. Not sure if it's a setting that got turned off, or is working as intended. Back in Archicad 20 it was keeping them selected which was useful for me breaking u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

codemeter needs to be converted to HID

ArchiCAD 22 keeps advising me that my codemeter key needs to be converted to HID class. Fine. Whatever. I've downloaded the converter program and run it sveral times. Each time the program tells me the codemeter has been succesfully converted. Howeve...

ArchiCAD 21 - Need installation file for MAC.

With AC22 on the scene, ArchiCAD 21 is no longer available on the download page, and is not yet listed in the archived downloads. That was the one version that I skipped in MYArchicad.com so I can't get it from there either. Anyone aware of a working...

Resolved! Slowness in Teamworks

Hey all, The office I work at is just starting to transition to using Teamworks. Everybody except me is working OS Sierra and I am working on High Sierra. The office bought a new computer that I would work on so it came with High Sierra out of the bo...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes