Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

NAVIGATOR - Layer problem

This might be easy but, i do not know the answer for it, and the ACHelp doesn't help either. Why, each time I double click a story in the View Map or in the Publisher Set, the whole bunch of hidden and locked layers from the whole project gets visibl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems viewing 3D mode?

everytime i go in to the 3D view, a box comes up saying it can't open the add-on 'open GL'. I have no idea what to do:S..i can't see my project in 3D view either.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zooming with mouse wheel

I have a problem while using the mouse wheel zooming. When I zoom it seems like at the same time it is pan up while zooming in and pan down while zooming out. When it works like that it is pretty difficult to zoom directly to a specific area/detail. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

nVidia Quadro FX 1700 troubles

We have a lot of troubles concerning 2D drawing in Archicad 12. problems seem related to nvidia quadro-series cards. although we also have a similar problem on a computer with Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT problem: whilst drawing, suddenly menus and such fr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EXTREME CAUTION USING HOTFIX 2325

BACKUP FILES BEFORE INSTALLING HOTFIX 2325. We have a major issue with hotfix fix 2325. Basically, once installed, it will delete all all sections, elevations, worksheets and possibly details from the file. They remain available on the floor plan, bu...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to make a new story, but get problems

I follow the basic training material, and do exactly what I'm told. But the story is placed at the same level as the ground floor. I also get the message at the file I uploaded. The same happens when I open the teaching project. Can somebody help me,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Level Dimension Tool Problems in Teamwork mode

Hi, I am having a problem creating Level Markers on drawings created in Teamwork mode. They automatically lock and there is no way to delete or move them once they are placed. I am currently using a drawing as a team member, but the information pop u...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove duplicate library parts?

I use AC12 and has downloaded and used objects in my project. Suddenly I get an Library Load Report telling me there are 206 duplicate library parts. The help documentation tells me to remove the duplicate library part, but not how to do it. Can some...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please! new computer not rendering

I have recently bought a new computer and the spec is: AMD Anthelion 64x2 dual core processor 4400 + 2.30ghz RAM 2gb System type: 32bit operating system Adapter: ATI radion expression 1250 Working on Vista I have looked into this and believe I may ha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes