Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

ArchiCad 18 Cinerender Lights On / Off

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have spent a great amount of time simply trying to make lights work, within ArchiCad 18. I have placed a light and made sure that it is on. I have toggled many settings on / off to see what would work. I have not had any luck with seeing illumination. If anyone could find time to help me, I would greatly appreciate this. - Jakub
4 REPLIES 4
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
There is a slider on cinerender window that controls the strength of sun, lamps and light emitting surfaces. Is the lamp slider on 100%?
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, Erwin. I took another look at this Cinerender Setting and you are correct. I had 'Lamp' Setting selected but this is set to 0 by default. Your quick response is much appreciated! - Jakub
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Right, but I also mean the slider mentioned in Light Sources here http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/guides/archicad-18-int-reference-guide/visualization/photorendering...
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Attached is an image of that Setting change, for anyone's future reference. Thanks again, Erwin.