Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Show some of your Renderings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it would be a fun idea to show some renderings of homes you've designed in Archicad, kind of like a little portfolio or show and tell.

So I'll start with a few:

361 REPLIES 361
Rakela Raul
Participant
same project below, dsg developmnt phase, by me
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Sightline
Booster
I really like the mood.
Diego Torres
Architect-CG Artist
Architectural Concepts and Visualizations
ArchiCAD 4.55 - 24
http://www.sightline3d.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have not been here for a while. It is interesting to read that clients sometimes prefer more simple renders, sketches renders or even water color perspectives. I personally quite like the water colors too but I am not very good at it,so I stick with realistic renders. I have used a lot of modellers but ArchiCAD is still the fastest to model a building for rendering purposes including splitting up the correct materials to be used in the preferred renderer . Here two examples, nothing special but I think solid for the client to use for marketing or council submissions. I use vray as a renderer.

External view with some post production on psd
Anonymous
Not applicable
Interior example: the main model is all ArchiCAD including the kitchen, TV back wall and drawers etc. again this took not very long to model in ArchiCAD, I really love to model with ArchiCAD. obviously rendered in vary
EIInterior_02.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
archicad modules, best solution for house groups. sketchup + vray + photoshop..
casas 3.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Recent impression, modelled in AC15, rendered in Maxwell, and finishing touches like the planting, trees and sky in photoshop.
Anonymous
Not applicable
And another from last year. This was in AC14 and and one of my first renders in Maxwell. A little photoshop work to finish, mainly the sky and background tree line.
salisbury_apartments.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
modelled in ArchiCad
rendered in maxwell
postprocessing in Photochop and magic bullet
c&c's welcome
z2.jpg
Rakela Raul
Participant
by an intern, out of the box, 2.5 hrs, dont ask what bim soft was used, my involmnt is design only... many/several errors but the point is that if you handle well the free rendering engine included in archicad or whatelse, you might not need additional render'g packages...IMHO !!
unless you are canadian !! or Diego !!
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Some images (drawings and renderings) from a recent residential project I worked on located at Anmore in BC.

The renderings were done with a combination of 3ds Max (w/VRay) for the exteriors, and Maxwell (w/the direct ArchiCAD plugin) and Artlantis for the interiors.

The drawings are all direct from ArchiCAD.