Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

just a kitchen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a country style kitchen. Not really my style but customers were pleased, so I thought I will share this. 100% AC 9.0. Any coments will be welcome.

9-kitchen7.jpg
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is another one, after some modifications...hope you like it.
TomWaltz
Participant
Can you tell us more about your process? Modeled in xxx, rendered in yyy, cleaned up in zzz, and so on.

Was this all Lightworks? No Photoshop or anything?
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid that this render will make me move from 8.1 to get such lovely soft shadows.
Very nice.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Modeled and rendered in AC 9.0 INT with lightworks engine.
Light settings:

3x window light 60% each, light yellow
light resolution - 4
soft shadows
shadow quality - 2

1x sky object 50%, light blue
light resolution 3/6
soft shadows
shadow quality - 4

First render has some little tune in Photoshop 5.0 (sharpnes and contrast)
Secon render - only contrast
very nice modeling and rendering.

design tip you probably don't need: in the first model the sink is probably not going to work with the sides of the cabinets below. It looks as if the sink will fall right where the sides of the boxes connect.

In the second model, you won't be able to stand in front of the sink and have the dishwasher open for loading.

You probably already saw that.

the work is so good, all that is left is nitt-picking. If possible, could the lightbulb be less visible in the fixture? To my eye it seems like to prominent a feature in the rendering. Also, if you were to add some baseboard to the walls you could cover up that little bit of tile next to the toe kick on the right where it meets the wall.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Steve for the tips..

Planing a good looking and ergonomic kitchen is a separate faculty.
I agree about the misplacement of dishwasher but I'm not sure what you mean with the sink...The cabinet under is 100cm wide, double door one piece with no drawers, so we can move sink from side to side..

Anyway, this model miss details you pointed as well as handels, fittings, finishing battens and less naive curtains but it was just an offer for the client to grab him...and it works....lightworks

Maybe I will get back to it and improve some things but now have some crazy time with new project so it has to wait..

thanx again
tigr wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean with the sink...The cabinet under is 100cm wide, double door one piece with no drawers, so we can move sink from side to side..

That works.I thought it looked like it might be two cabinets below the sink.

Excelent work! You can make a kitchen for me any time.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25