Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Dimension stringers that stay visible

rm
Advisor
When zooming in tight on dimension stringers, they disapear. This is poor implentation of the zoom tool. This makes checking dimension stringers on large plans or large details unnecessarily time consuming. Graphisoft seems to let the most obvious annoyances continue on!

If you agree with this or any whishlist item, let your reseller know, they have Graphisofts ear!

regards,
Architects Design Forum, Ltd.

Robert Mariani
Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
I agree. This has been wished for several times in the last few years. I suppose GS views it as a 'feature' - the view is less cluttered when you zoom in. But, IMHO it makes it difficult to move text and dimension numbers around to avoid conflict with leader lines and I'd rather that nothing disappeared during zooming.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
I agree as well.

Steve
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6