BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

!Restored: Printing Ghost Stories in Plotmaker

Jacek
Contributor
As listed in the CD forum; I would like to be able to save a PMK file/print/publish with a ghost story showing -if chosen so.
Any other takers?
jacek lisiewicz
----------------------------------------------
arkhos-tekton, architects
carmichael, ca

Mac OS X 10.15.5
IMac Retina 5K, Intel Core I7
32 GIG Memory, AMD Radeon R9
ArchiCAD 24
16 REPLIES 16
Jacek
Contributor
Djordje wrote:
Jacek,

...I would prefer to handle each on their own, and agree with Matthew. But, to each his own, of course!
Djordje,
I can see benefits of using each method to achieve different results, all valid.
That is why I would like to have the choice to export/publish w/ a Ghost Story. To prove my point just look at the poll above
Thanks for all the suggestions to you all,

Jacek
jacek lisiewicz
carmichael, ca

Mac OS X 10.15.5
ArchiCAD 24
Geoff Briggs
Mentor
Ghost Story is easier. Superimposed plans is more powerful. Choice is good. I vote yes.
Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x
aahatimo
Newcomer
Geoff wrote:
Ghost Story is easier. Superimposed plans is more powerful. Choice is good. I vote yes.
well stated. give us tools do what works for each person or task.
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot seem to change the colors of the underlaid ghost story. I have tried to change drawing pens and layout pens with no change in the color on my screen. Am I missing a trick??
Jacek
Contributor
aahatimo wrote:
Geoff wrote:
well stated. give us tools do what works for each person or task.
Hear, Hear,
Couldn't agree more.
jacek lisiewicz
carmichael, ca

Mac OS X 10.15.5
ArchiCAD 24
Jacek
Contributor
Charles wrote:
I cannot seem to change the colors of the underlaid ghost story. I have tried to change drawing pens and layout pens with no change in the color on my screen. Am I missing a trick??
Yes you are. Open Story Settings box, click on Options and you will be presented with a Color Wheel with a sliding Intensity/Saturation selecto, adjust until satisfied..

Close the window and view your new Ghost Story
Jacek
jacek lisiewicz
carmichael, ca

Mac OS X 10.15.5
ArchiCAD 24
Djordje
Ace
Charles wrote:
Cannot change the Ghost in ArchiCAD, or cannot change pens and colors of a plced drawing in PlotMaker?

If the first, Jacek answered.

If the second, make sure that your Attribute Update Rules (Right click, Drawing settings) are set to Custom for this drawing, and change away ...

HTH,
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!