Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.
SOLVED!

Why is there no forum label for "Walls"

4hotshoes
Advisor

On the right column of this forum. There are Labels that must be chosen in order to post a topic. "Walls" are missing from the list. Why? Beams, railings and columns are on there. Also, could the list be put in alphabetical order or at least grouped into smaller related fields with visual separators?

Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Your wish is our command.  A Walls label has been added and your post has been set to use it.  No doubt an oversight when things got set up... I believe the plan is/was to have all tools listed as labels here, so in the meantime just PM a moderator if you find something missing.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Your wish is our command.  A Walls label has been added and your post has been set to use it.  No doubt an oversight when things got set up... I believe the plan is/was to have all tools listed as labels here, so in the meantime just PM a moderator if you find something missing.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB