Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question: Forum Settings

Hi all,For the Moderators, I don't know where to put this topic, so please put it where you see fit. I need help with setting up my Graphisoft Community forum in these areas:I would like to change my nick name "Moonlight" to my real name.I have alrea...

Star(T) Edition 2021 and sample project files

Greetings, I have just returned to using CAD from a 20 odd years hiatus as I'm finding it more and more difficult and time consuming to wait for consultants to prepare rudimentary drawings for me. The last Archicad version I used was version 6 or 7 (...

Updates logic

Hello, Not sure where to ask this but regarding updates, can I install the last available one directly ? What I mean is my AC 24 version is 3008 and there are 4 available revisions (3022, 4018, 5000/5004, 6004), can I install 6004 without installing ...

How can I download AC24 INT version?

Hi! When I click on the download link, it offers me AC versions: -25 INT (Mac and Win), -24 HUN (Mac and Win). What I need: -24 INT (Win). Even if I manually update the link in the browser's url field, I cannot convince the website to offer me 24 INT...

Archicad 25 - Wont open a project

Hello, I’ve recently installed the trial version of Archicad 25 and whenever I try to click on new project or browse the program crashes inexplicably. I’ve tried restarting my pc / re-installing the program and updating all my drives to no avail, thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 25 Mac installation messes up Codemeter

Yesterday I installed AC 25 INT on a Mac 10.15.7 Catalina and Codemeter stopped working for all versions. After an hour or two of checking with the local dealer, reinstalling Codemeter and License Manager, and restarts, things started working again. ...

Ignacio by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninstall old AC versions

Am trying to get a bit more disk space. When attempting to uninstall V19, 20 & 21 I get a message that indicates the Java Runtime is not the correct program to uninstall. Dialogue box takes me to a site where I can download the correct version. Do i ...

Labels