Welcome to a new week everyone, question for the wise. I created some
custom properties last week to modify the representation of window/door
dimensions in the window schedule. However i went to make the same
changes to the "Leaf Dimensions" represen...
Hi all, just wondering if any one has any further information on why
this texture is mapping on the object in an odd method. So the cabinet
below has a texture which is rotating to an odd angel on one specific
part. Now i figured this was just due to...
Hi guys, I've started making my way through learning GDL, using the
Reference guides, and mostly via modifying existing scripts and checking
various outcomes. Current project is to restructure the 2D Dimension
display of the Archicad 24 gs_dw_Marker ...
Having issues with the Element ID Manager , its assigning ID's to
windows in either Descending order (Reversed) or if shut down, and
reopened, it is in origin placement order. The last unsolved thread on
this was in 2014. Any Input is helpful, thanks...
Hey Guys, Back again with another issue we are having. Is there a way to
add a suffix to the Archicad 24 W Marker 24, or modify the prefix to
list after the opening sizes. Window type needs to be displayed after
window size. Example: 24-36afg. Not af...
Okay no issues with that, the combined parameters within a text string
would make it unusable which i had considered when theorizing my
outcome, which is what leads into trying to find out how the scheme is
listing a combined "leaf dimension" string,...
Hey laszlo , thanks for getting back to me.And ive attached two images
below for reference, I understand that library part parameters are
unable to be used in expressions, but i am confused as the "Leaf
Dimensions" Parameter that i am referring to is...
Hey Barry, Thankyou for the response, after closing the entire project
and reopening, the texture correctly mapped to the side profile. (i had
reloaded the object & texture library's multiple times with no affect, a
spontaneous glitch i guess. In the...
Hey guys, so, i just finished my workaround for the issue. I created a
copy of the : gosub "Print text considering readability" Saved as :
"Print text considering readability2" Then just Modified the go sub
referenced in the Width & Height script to ...
Honestly its quite the labyrinth!And that definitely is an issue, as now
that those parameters have been added directly into that paragraph
controlling the text plotting, all other additional parameters which had
options to be added in with their own...