Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

AI Visualizer Technical questions

Illes Papp
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

We know that taking part in an experiment can be challenging from time to time. Do you have issues with installing or running the Archicad AI Visualizer Add-on? This is your place to ask your questions and initiate discussion with others about technical difficulties you may experience while trying to install or run the experimental add-on, or generate images.

Illés Papp
GRAPHISOFT Senior Product Manager
128 REPLIES 128

Hello, I have issues launching the Ai Engine. The window shows me some errors and fails to launch. 

Hopefully someone can provide me with some answers.

Kind regards!

Paul Spaltman

2023-11-17_163359.jpg

Thanks, it worked! 

Hello,

Can you please tell, where the sd_webui is located on your computer?

Kind regards,

Illés 

Illés Papp
GRAPHISOFT Senior Product Manager

I’ve tried installing the AI visualiser and just get an error in Terminal when I run the first command saying the process cannot proceed because of various errors. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.1
macOS Sonoma (14.5)
Sindre
Contributor

ERROR: python3-venv is not installed, aborting

After dragging run.sh it to the Terminal window and hit Enter, this message shows up in HomeBrew / Terminal.

I have moved the AI Visualizer folder from Add-ons into Archicad 27 folder > Add-ons > Extra.

And i have moved the sd.webui folder into Archicad 27 folder.

Skjermbilde 2023-11-17 kl. 22.02.39.pngSkjermbilde 2023-11-17 kl. 22.32.31.png
OndrejChudy
Participant

I've downloaded a nearly 20GB compressed package, but I'm struggling to extract it. I've tried several pieces of software like 7-zip, etc., and each time it reports dozens of errors. Has anyone experienced a similar issue? I'm using Windows 11.

Ondrej ChudyLondon, UKFounding Partner & Architectural designer at TMD - www.tmd.studioArchiCAD 27 (user since 2005)Intel® Core™ i9-11900H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 4GB GDDR6

I unzipped it with WinRar without any issues. But it's a ton of data, so it's tricky. Good luck!

You should extract the AI visualizer to the AC27 folder and sd.webui to C:

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!