Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

Forum Posts

New Developer Hub Migration Completed

[UPDATE] Hi all, thank you for your patience. We are happy to announce that the migration of the Developer Hub has been completed. The Developer Forum is officially retired. To get a quick overview of the new Developer Hub, kindly check out this arti...

element mouseover attributes

Is there some way to programmatically get the attributes of an element that are shown in the tooltip when mousing over the element? For example, if I mouseover an armchair that I just inserted, the tooltip reads:ObjectName: Armchair 01 10Base Elevati...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with BAD_DATABASE

Basically I am working with AddOn that can synchronize layer/object configuration with external business application on APINotify_Open and APINotify_Save. Most of the time everything works OK but from time to time I get APIERR_BADDATABASE on ACAPI_At...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting started on intel Mac

Hi, I downloaded the kit for intel Macs and got set up using XTools. But I'm strugling with the AddOnAdmin tool. The database.xml file doesn't contain anything, and if I try saving as .h og any of the other options, nothing happens. I've tryed the Ad...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems, problems, problems

Hy. I've just run acroos a very ... interesting problem. I'm trying to create Text and Label objects from an API script. The Memo.textContent field of the object shoud contain something like 119.45, 280.14, etc. Instead of the expected result, the ob...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I put a button onto an IRollPanel?

I created a window with 2 rolldownpanels with the following code but I could not put any control onto the panels.How can I put for example a DG::Button on one of the panels? // Dlg_Alma.h #pragma once #include "UDRollDownDialogs.hpp" class Dlg_Alma :...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FoxPro in AC8.1

Hi ladsHow should I knob my FoxPro .exe file into AC8.1 system as an add-on? Are there any ways to solve my problem?

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with String functions

Hy there!I'm having a lot of troubles recently in developing Archicad add-ons because I can't any function to work. It seems that when encountering a call to one of these functions, the add-on simply stops. Any ideas?

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes