Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

User Case: updating and publishing plans in big projects

Even though there are many discussion and posts about layouts and efficient workflows, I thought I’d share with you my own experience with a special topic: how to handle layouts and publishing in very big projects. It is actually nothing that I have ...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud 2019.3 Released

Dear All, BIMcloud 2019.3 is now available. The unified installer package is accessible on the BIMcloud download site. https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud/ So far, we have tested the package with the AUS, AUT, FIN, GER, INT, NED, NOR, NZE, ...

INFORMATION DATABASE WITHIN ARCHICAD?

Is it possible to create a non-graphical information database in archicad with custom data fields, that can be searched and filtered, and used to populate a schedule? There are some processes we do as architects where we research many options, such a...

Resolved! recommended add ons

I've read through a few pages on this area of the forum and got some ideas but would like some clarification or other suggestions. I work for a small residential firm. We do mostly remodels, some additions, and occasionally something commercial (stor...

Calculate using expression; Zone - columns

Hi, In Finland we have a regulation to be able to deduct certain types of columns from the main area (m2) The main area is calculated using a Zone that extends from the outer walls inner surface 250mm - so you have to draw the Zones by hand. We use t...

Multi-seat object, how to schedule count

I have a 'seat row' object, it has a parameter displaying the resulting seat count and it can show the count value in a text block. Is there any way of getting that object information into a schedule, so as to list and sum up the individual row count...

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

File size on BIMcloud22

hi, is it possible that a Teamwork file on the BIMcloud22 shows the file size including all snapshots (backups)??? One of our files has 6.7Gb and just by duplicating it (in BIMcloud) the file size dropped to 2.3Gb! The duplicated file does not have t...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Schedule : showing New Windows in Existing walls

Hi all, I'm trying to tweak my 'out of the box' window schedule to show only new windows. If I set the Renovation Filter to NEW it will only show new windows that have been placed in new walls. I need to also show new windows that have been place in ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Parametric Option Sets

I am having trouble with the correct associated Zone showing up in my door schedule for a location property, so I am working on creating a new property for doors in which there is an option set with all of the Zone Names in the project. Is there a qu...

SCHEDULES

Opened my door schedule today, started making changes in several columns. one being leaf thickness. Changed several doors thickness, no problem. Went for coffee, came back and continued to change several doors thickness but the schedule would not tak...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes