Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sketchup

Can any one tell me if an Archicad floor plan be imported into sketchup?

Smfox by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reference IfcSlab with IfcRelSpaceBoundary

Hi everybody, Currently we are exporting to IFC data format at Archicad 20. I want to output building elements (wall, slab, ceiling etc.) to IfcRelSpaceBoundary. However, in many cases walls are output, but slabs and ceilings are not output. For exam...

Calculating pipe costs, tiling costs

I see much potential in Archicad scheduling, but I'm a bit flummoxed about how to work around a few of its (seeming, according to my ignorance) limitations. For example, I would like to create a cost calculation for 22mm diameter copper pipe (all use...

Updated merged IFC files

I am working with a client engineer who is using Revit, so we exchange files for reference via ifc. Since I am using Solo, I have been merging the ifc files (5, one for each engineering discipline) into my model. Works very well, but recently I tried...

Teamwork File Backup not working (use .db)

Hello everyone, my first post and already I need serious help. I work in an office and we have several Teamwork files divided across our BIM Server. One of them ( where all our Layouts are - it is only a file with layouts linked mostly by .pmk files)...

tiagoac by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cadimage / cigraph - user experiences?

Hi, I've watched some CADimage videos and it looks like they have some very interesting tools. The standard AC stairs are a pain to use, the cadimage stairs tool looks both more powerful and simpler to use - in their own video of course. Wall claddin...

pitrak by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes