Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC20 to DWG - specific and long layer structure

I know it's a never-ending story, but does anyone have a straightforward and efficiently working solution for my issue? In my office we are working on a project which is a part of a larger investment: we are designing one building, but on the rest of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule - User Defined Parameters

Why did ArchiCAD not include "user defined parameters" in ArchiCAD 20 door library parts? They need to add this back into the script. It gives users more options when scheduling door lists.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

project reviewer not included in Archicad 20?

Hi I noticed that project reviewer choice does not exist in publisher anymore, also I checked older versions up to 17 and the ftp upload function is missing. Also Contacts manager is missing. I never realised when these changes happened. These were u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Scheme Setup and Chain

Hi. I noticed that som properties is connected (have chain symbol) in IFC scheme Setup, but I cant se the connection symbol when I look at the same property in the IFC manager. Why? I can also manualy give some properties values, but not everyone. Wh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Manager and unselect properties

I want to export a IFC without certain IFC properties, and im unsure about the best workflow. I dont want to remove the properties from IFC Schema Setup. Why is it possible to uncheck some, but not every property in the IFC Manager menu? Can I open t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PsynInfinity Objects

I decided this would probably be a better forum to post my objects since I do not unlock the code inside. Here I will post all of my free objects. Let me know what you think of them the lcf includes: PsynInfinityStairs PsynInfinityWindow PsynInfinity...

Schedule - graphic overrides not working on layout

Hi We are updating our office template to AC20. We want our window/door schedules to have the 2d projection without fills. This is now controlled with graphic overrides. We get the result we want, as long as we are in the schedule window. However, wh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem importing a 3DS file with texture

It is after many vain attempts and some research that I decide to post this request. My concern is therefore the import of a 3DS file in ArchiCAD, and more exactly the application of its textures. My imported objects are grayed out, with no textures....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes